|Friends||Clay, Sunny, Tsunami, Peril, Glory, Kestrel, Morrowseer|
- "I'm sorry he took me. I wanted him to bring me back right away, but he wouldn't. He said they couldn't afford to lose any NightWings, even- Even peculiar little ones."
- —Starflight The Dragonet Prophecy (Book), pages 297-298
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains spoilers to the Wings of Fire books. Read at your own risk.
- Main article: Starflight/Gallery
- It is mentioned in The Hidden Kingdom that he is hopelessly in love with Sunny, and has been for a while.
- "This is not proper studying. Perhaps I should read to everyone instead."
- —Starflight The Dragonet Prophecy (Book), page 16
- "That's hardly fair. He's twice Sunny's size. A real scavenger would be smaller than her, according to this scroll over here. It says that scavengers have no scales, no wings, and no tail, and they walk on two legs, which sounds very unstable to me. I bet they fall over all the time. They like treasure nearly as much as dragons do. The scrolls say scavengers attack lone dragons and steal-"
- —Starflight The Dragonet Prophecy (Book), page 17
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.