|Friends||Clay, Tsunami, Sunny, Starflight, Kestrel, Peril,|
- "This could have happened- this could still happen- to any of you. If you won't go rescue them, who will? They'll be lost there forever. I know you'd rather sleep than deal with your problems, but these dragons are from your tribe, and they need you. That's why I'm going to take the throne tomorrow. It's not because I want the biggest pieces of fruit or the highest sun platform. I'm doing this for the missing RainWings- and for you, so that you don't have to spend the rest of your lives looking over your shoulders and thinking, Our friends are still lost... and we could have saved them."
- —Glory The Hidden Kingdom, page 227
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains spoilers to the Wings of Fire books. Read at your own risk.
The Brightest Night
- Main article: Glory/Gallery
- "No, not like that. I mean, I'd do it again. I'd do all of it again, and more, and anything, to make sure she [Glory] was alright. I'd do the same for any of you. We have to follow her. Forget the delta and my family and all that. We'll go to the rain forest and find her, right now."
- —Clay The Dragonet Prophecy (Book), page 268
- "Yeah, OK, you were right. For once. Thanks, Clay, that was sweet."
- —Glory The Dragonet Prophecy (Book), page 298
- "That's what it was! When we hatched- the guardians didn't know anything about MudWings, so they thought you were attacking us. But you were trying to help. Your instinct told you to get the rest of us out of our shells. Clay, you know what this means? You weren't trying to kill us after all."
- —Glory The Dragonet Prophecy (Book), page 291
' U '
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.