|Family||Cattail, Unnamed Siblings|
|Friends||Talons of Peace, MudWings, Kestrel (deceased), Dune (deceased), Webs|
|Enemies||Blaze, Blister, Burn, IceWings, SandWings, SeaWings|
- "That's Asha, all right. She was always softhearted and mushy about crazy things. She loved mooning around little dragonets, telling the story of that prophecy. She left a lot of blithering, obsessed dreamy-eyed dragons behind in this village, let me tell you; they still won't shut up about destiny and peace and all that."
- —Cattail The Dragonet Prophecy (Book), page 284
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains spoilers to the Wings of Fire books. Read at your own risk.
In the prologue, Webs mentions to Kestrel that Asha was caught in a battle between Blister and Blaze. She managed to make it to the hideout with Clay's egg, but died of her wounds. Kestrel seems upset about this.
Cattail also seems distraught over the death of her sister, stating that their bigwings would be furious. Cattail goes on to say Asha loved talking about the prophecy and peace, and gave Cattail two cows for Clay's egg.
- Main article: Asha/Gallery
- "Dragons did not cry easily, and Clay had never shed tears in his whole life, no matter how much Kestrel hurt him with words or claws. But now, suddenly, he had a glimpse of what their life could have been if Asha had lived. She would have been one more dragon under the mountain to take care of them- but this one kind and affectionate, idealistic and hopeful. A guardian who would have given them faith in the prophecy and themselves. A counter-balance for Kestrel's harshness. He had never spent much time thinking about Asha, the dragon who brought in his egg, but now his chest ached with sadness that she was dead and he had never known her."
- —Narrator The Dragonet Prophecy (Book), page 284